Family Matters to you… and it does to us too!
Family is to be a source of strength, safety, and love for their members (Read More). What happens here is so important because it affects everything else. A healthy family unit means a healthy marriage. It means children that are happy and healthy. It means a healthy life as an individual where you are free to be who you were meant to be. At Freedom Counselling we believe in the importance of the family, and also how amazing it can be. When the right household structure is in place, you can stop fighting and start thriving together!
Why should I try family counselling?
- Counselling is a great way to connect together as a family unit. It allows each person to feel heard and understood, and ultimately brings people closer again.
- We know you’ve been trying hard, but sometimes despite your best efforts things aren’t working. Counselling gives a valid and clinically proven perspective that can break through barriers and help you function together again!
- We recognize that a problem does not reside only with one particular person, but is the product of the systems that they are brought up in and are a part of. Counselling will help explore these with the client.
- Research has proven that if you don’t take intentional steps to change in your life, then you probably won’t change. Don’t settle for less than the best when it comes to family! Take an intentional step towards change in your life and call Freedom Counselling today!
- With our complimentary thirty minute first session – free – and a money-back guarantee if the process doesn’t work for you, there is no reason why you shouldn’t try counselling today!
You might be coming to family counselling because:
- Communication issues
- Parenting issues
- Grief and loss
- Behavioral issues and academic concerns
- Separation, divorce, and integrating blended families
- Chronic illness
- Mental health concerns